Yep! It has been that long since I've posted on my blog...so sad....Gone but not forgotten. My hubby ask me from time to time if I post and I always say I'm gonna do it soon..so here I am!
I've been working and enjoying it. Traveling and loving it. Spending time with my hubby and loved ones and appreciating every minute of it..
My business, www.OnlyForYouBoutique.com, is still going really well and growing! Doing my best to make all the right decisions so it grows by leaps and bounds...baby steps :-) but it is definitely getting there.
What happened and what I've learned:
1. My family has a new addition! I have a new nephew :-) I call him Boo and he is so handsome and fussy
|My lil Boo|
2. For me, one of the most important things about life is learning and I am thankful for every single lesson I learn and every thing I go through..every person I encounter. Good or bad.. because it is a learning lesson. I appreciate the good and bad times and that is why I am always able to smile because I know there is something valuable to be learned from every situation.
3. "God knew my heart, he blessed me with you".. My husband is one of my blessings :-) He has taught me the true meaning of friendship and loyalty. Every relationship I've been in(good/bad) has prepared me for my marriage. I love my big boo :-) We were made for each other in every way.
|My big baby|
4. My family is crazy as hell lol but so full of love and spirit! I went home to Chicago after Christmas to visit them and had thee best time. They are so proud of me and genuinely happy for me. There is absolutely nothing like MY family. Seeing them reminded me of all things good. They're all working hard towards their own goals and taking care of their families. My grandparents instilled great values in us all. We love each other to death. Let me quit before I get too sappy...
5. The more I experience the more I realize the nature of people. The more I realize the nature of people the more I retreat into what is familiar to me.
6. This world is big and I want to see all of it! I traveled a lot last year and plan to go to some exciting places this year.
7. The most important thing I learned in 2012 was to just DO IT. MY biggest obstacle has always been myself. I am responsible for my failure and success.
8. I also learned that unhappy situations and people are like cancer. Their is no cure for Cancer so "Crosses" Stay away from me brudda!
9. I will no longer hide my joy. I'm happy dammit...really happy :-) I choose to be.
10. God, Family, Business....
11. So, in October my hubby and I went to Miami...had a blast. November, a friend and I went to Cancun. December I went home to Chicago..I have lots of pics....
|Packing my footwear for MIA|
|Early AM flight|
|Just arriving to our hotel. We stayed at The Mondrian South Beach|
|My baby swears he's cool..he is :-)|
|Always has a pose lol|
|our heli ride before dinner|
|It was all DELICIOUS|
|What I wore|
Watch: Movado Bold
|Nets lost...of course|
|Soaking up the sun...Peace out MIA|
CANCUN NOV 2012
|Shots before we took off :-)|
|Some refreshing drink...forget the name of it..was supposed to give us a little boost after our flight|
|The lobby..ME Cancun..beautiful hotel|
|Pic from the restaurant..absolutely beautiful day that was|
|This drink was humongous and good!|
|At the club..it was jumping|
|From the restaurant..sunset|
|Fresh off the plane after a missed flight and then a delayed flight and my Ma was waiting for me right there at the end of this tunnel :-)|
|My sisters, Ma, Cousins and their Wives..Love|
|Going to dinner at the Capital Grille with my hubby|
|Dinner at a Moroccan restaurant|
|my fav Tory Burch flats|
|2 years of growing my hair out natural! I relaxed it..no weave :-)|
|Before I did the above..rocking my fav wig..loved these bangs|
What a year...I'll make sure not to wait months in between my posting. This girl is truly busy :-) I'm blessed and whomever is reading this I pray you are as well. Life is to be lived so go live it, enjoy it a little more, love a little deeper, drink one more drink and remember that it will be over before you know it ;-)
Thank you for reading DrinkPartyRepeat